Dvokut-ECRO is a partner in organisation of COPERNICUS MARINE SERVICE ONLINE TRAINING WORKSHOP dedicated to the MEDITERRANEAN SEA.
The workshop will take place on July 3, 2020 (first round) and July 9/16 (round 3A/3B).
The online Copernicus Marine Training sessions have been designed to train existing as well as new Copernicus Marine Service users. The audience will learn about the use of the Copernicus Marine Service products and services and their possible applications.
The workshop is free and open for all registered participants.
The workshop aims to bring together experts and users of marine products. It will consist of a mixture of plenary expert talks, round table discussions and hands-on practical exercises to explore the Copernicus Marine products catalogue. The target audience is mainly beginners and new users.
By the end of this training event you will be able to:
- Describe the potential value of using Copernicus Marine products
- Identify relevant Copernicus Marine products that would be appropriate for you to use
- Navigate the Copernicus Marine product catalogue
- Confidently use appropriate tools and products from the catalogue
- Provide inputs for future design and development of Copernicus Marine Service tools and products
The detailed program is here: https://marine.copernicus.eu/copernicus-marine-service-online-training-workshop-mediterranean-sea-2/
The registration page is here: https://copernicusmarineservice.clickmeeting.com/442423226/register