Investment in ICT
The content of this website is responsibility of Dvokut-Ecro d.o.o.
On 01.11.2019 DVOKUT-ECRO Ltd. started implementing the project: “Improving business capacity of DVOKUT-ECRO by investing in information and communication technology”. The project is co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund under the Competitiveness and Cohesion Operational Program 2014-2020.
Specific objective of the project:
Increasing the DVOKUT-ECRO’s bussines competitiveness by investing in ICT technologies
- Project title: Improving business capacity of DVOKUT-ECRO by investing in
information and communication technology
- Duration: 12 months (1.11.2019. – 1.11.2020.)
- Total project value: HRK 1,151,542.50
- EU grant: HRK 567,352.50
- Beneficiary: DVOKUT-ECRO Ltd.
Expected project results:
- Improve business processes
- Increased sales revenue
- Increased employment
Contact person: Tajana Uzelac Obradović
Tel: +385 1 6114 867
For more information: www.strukturnifondovi.hr